ATTO is steadfast in their commitment to design, manufacture, and deliver flexible and reliable storage connectivity and infrastructured solutions in Fibre Channel, SCSI, iSCSI, SAS, SATA and Thunderbolt™.
Interoperability / Certifications
ATTO is well known for its interoperability and has a wide range of certifications achieved through extensive testing with third-party vendors and by working closely with industry leaders. Search compatibility here
HBAs & RAID Adapters
ATTO host bus adapters (HBAs) and RAID adapters are engineered for industry-leading performance, providing the fastest data throughput available for today’s demanding computing environments. Whether you need connectivity for direct-attached or networked storage, ATTO’s HBAs are based on core architectural features such as:
- Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology
- Proven Interoperability
- Ease of Use & Customization
- Advanced Drivers
- Technical Support
Not all adapters are alike. ATTO cards are engineered with distinctive intelligence that makes them the premier choice for transferring data with greater speed and reliability. See all HBA & RAID Adapters
Data Center Bridging (DCB) provides traffic prioritization — required for high quality of service for iSCSI, and for running FCoE converged SANs.
- ATTO engineers FastFrame network adapters for low power consumption (1/3 lower than competitors) as well as stable, near-line-speed data rates across a wide range of file sizes for predictable network performance
- FastFrame CNAs feature ATTO’s Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™), which manages latency by providing controlled acceleration for consistent high performance
- Tier1 partnerships reduce qualification time for system builders
- If you have a question or an issue, with ATTO you can expect an understanding, detailed answer and competent assistance
ATTO ThunderLink Devices enable today’s small form factor platforms to connect into high performance storage and networks, including SAS, SATA, Fibre Channel or Ethernet infrastructures.
ATTO ThunderLink products are focused on applications where performance and latency management are essential. With Thunderbolt connectivity, creative, engineering and scientific professionals now have access to storage and networks at speeds not previously available.
ATTO’s exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology provides the fastest, most consistent time-to-data, delivering best-in-industry aggregate bandwidth and predictable data transfers for high performance applications or mobile platform users.
- Only way to connect all-in-one systems, laptops and integrated computers into high performance storage and networks
- Makes the ATTO portfolio of solutions, with full features and functionality, available to Thunderbolt-enabled platforms
- Daisy-chaining, combined with hot-plug capability, allows addition of devices or reconfiguration of the entire system on-the-fly
- Cross compatible with Thunderbolt 2
ATTO FastStream RAID Storage Controllers provide an affordable way to create real-time, shared storage with managed latency for high performance workflows. FastStream RAID controllers feature technologies which ensure optimal performance, ease-of-use management and flexible connectivity to address demanding requirements while also providing reliability and data protection for SAS and SATA JBOD storage. Available in rackmount and embedded form factors, the FastStream RAID controller is well suited to create primary or secondary storage for IT and digital media infrastructures including digital film production, virtual machine SAN storage, post production, imaging, archive and backup applications.
- Optimized for extremely low latency and high-bandwidth transfers for data-intensive applications
- Enable a collaborative workflow – share SAS/SATA JBOD storage with up to four workstations without the need for a Fibre Channel switch
- Easy to setup, manage and maintain without the need for an IT specialist
- Pay as you grow – easily add clients or JBOD storage as needed
- Full application performance during degraded or rebuild modes
- Receive event notifications via email for easy monitoring and management